Guidelines - My Bible Journal
1. Participation is open to Catholics across all age groups.
2. Participants may use the templates provided on our webpage or create their own. DO NOT SKETCH IN YOUR BIBLES. Such sketches will be disqualified.
3. We encourage you to open your Bibles and read the entire chapter to grow in faith.
4. Your artwork needs to be scanned and emailed to us on email@example.com
5. Email your artwork using the subject line - My Bible Journal
6. Please make sure that submitted images are high resolution.
7. You can use art supplies of your choice.
8. Kindly include your Name, Parish, and Social Media Handles in the email (so that we can tag and credit you on Social Media).
9. Any indecent representation of the faith shall not be entertained.
10. Entries, once submitted, will become the property of the AMCF-Catholic Communication Centre, who reserve the right to select, edit, use and share the pictures from all submissions.
11. Plagiarised and/or stolen artwork will not be entertained.
12. Entries open until 21st Jan 2021; 9:00 AM
DOWNLOAD PDFs FROM BELOW - NEW TESTAMENT
DOWNLOAD PDFs FROM BELOW - OLD TESTAMENT